Opportunity to earn money while making a positive impact in someone’s life.
Being a Shared Living Provider is when you provide an individual with IDD residential services in your own home. This allows for continuous care provided by 1-2 people in the home which creates consistency and builds long-lasting relationships for the person served.
ViaQuest provides a thorough matching process that will lead to a successful experience and a mutually long-lasting relationship. Competitive compensation is offered once a match is made. The provider is still able to work from home or outside of the home in other employment if they so choose.
ViaQuest will provide 24/7 ongoing support to help both the provider and individual to be successful and happy in their home.
Providers may be families, couples, or individuals and can even be related to the individual receiving services
• Completes all billing for services provided
• Competitive stipend for services provided
• Paid respite days per year
• Can guide your own schedule while still following the ISP
• Do not pay taxes on income received from providing SL services
• All initial and ongoing required trainings offered at no cost to the provider
• Most training offered online to be completed at your convenience
• Support and assistance given from employees at ViaQuest to set up respite, attend ISP meetings, advocate for the provider and individual served, etc.
• Online documentation platforms available
• Opportunity to provide respite to receive extra income
• Must be 18 years old
• Must have housing and transportation that meets the needs of individual(s) served
• Providers may be families, couples, or individuals and can even be related to the individual receiving services
• Valid Driver’s license
• Proof of home/auto insurance
• Spare bedroom